- Join the party at Crazy Horse, a 65-years-old classic of Paris staging a brand new show – Totally Crazy!
- Experience the sensual and fun part of Paris nightlife
- Reserve your table and choose your package with perfectly French complimentary options like champagne and canapés
You better catch Totally Crazy, a brand new show at the Crazy Horse Performance Hall that is a temple of nightlife in Paris. This venue has been famous for a long time because of staging nude female dancers and a variety of shows. The style called “burlesque” turned to be a phenomena world-wide. So it became a living legend in Paris since 1951. In other words, many shows were created and celebrities showed up here to entertain millions of people in Paris in last 70 years. The show never stops at the Crazy Horse.
The good news, the party is going on and you are invited too! You may choose from the alternatives you see here:
- Crazy Show: show only
- Crazy Champagne: show + half a bottle of ‘Cuvee Crazy’ Champagne
- Crazy Premium: show and half a bottle of premium Champagne and assortment of 5 canapés per person
Secure your table at this once-in-a-lifetime experience for the new show of dazzling creation and with Belgian duo George Bangable and Lolly Wish! They absolutely help you make your time in Paris memorable with a stage full of passion, sensuality and humor. Totally Crazy comes to us under the art direction of Andrée Deissenberg, Chief Creative Officer of Crazy Horse Paris. It’s directed by Stéphane Jarny (“The Voice”,”Saturday Night Fever”).